EP-970 PREMIUM FEATURES:
- Extended ankle lock handle for easy securing.
- Traction Handles and extra-long Stretch Max Handles for added stretching options and assistance.
- EZ-Angle tether with preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back.
- EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT:
Patented wrap-around ankle cups for ergonomic fit. Contoured Bed flexes for comfort and optimizes stretch for maximum relief.
PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL:
It's easy to do - simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position.
- UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification
- Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features
- 5-Year Full Warranty
- Easy 5-Step Assembly
- 35-Year Legacy
- 300 lb
- 4ft 8in - 6ft 6in user capacity.
FDA REGISTERED 510(K) DEVICE: Teeter is the ONLY inversion table that is an FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device. The Teeter is indicated for: back pain, muscle tension, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, spinal curvature due to tight muscles, sciatica, muscle spasm, and facet syndrome.